Welcome to our Christmas Newsletter.
Just a couple of updates which some may find of interest, we are having a new roof over the bar area, new facade and creation of two brand new river facing rooms; using only the finest locally sourced builders and scaffolders. Here are a few photos, but it’s business as usual inside.
The Saracens Head Inn are proud to continue our kit sponsorship two Ross junior football teams; Ross Under 9 Colts and Ross Under 17′s.
Ross Under 9 Colts
New Food Photos
We serve food seven days a week, lunchtimes and evenings and have recently commissioned Jack Spicer Adams to take some photos of our chef’s latest offerings.
Christmas and New Year period Opening Times
- Open as usual until Friday 23rd of December.
- Saturday December 24th Christmas Eve, open until 4.00pm, food served until 2.30pm.
- Christmas Day closed all day.
- Boxing Day Monday 26th of December until Thursday the 5th of January 2017, including New Years Eve and New Years Day, open until 4.00pm food served until 3.00pm.
- Friday January 6th 2017 onward, open as usual.
We wish all our customers and friends a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!